“Intelligently Integrating Safety”
Your guide to medical, safety, and radcon solutions for employers local & national.
Occupational Health Systems offers a system of plans, standard operating procedures, records & informational tools, along with communication protocols in which occupational doctors work directly with professional and field safety staff to recognize and mitigate risk in the work place.
Workers Compensation Specialists
- Work Injury Treatment
- Turnkey Safety & Health Programs
- Occupational Medical Surveillance
- On-Site Safety and Radcon Personnel
- Training and Records Management
OHS offers Safety and Health Corporate and Project Support.
- Industrial Safety Programs and Personnel
- Industrial Hygiene Programs and Personnel
- Rad Protection Programs and Personnel
- Case Management and Mechanism of Injury Assessment
- Internal/External Dosimetry and Exposure Reporting
- Technical Basis Document Development (source term & exposure mode assessment/mitigation)
- Survey & Release Programs (MARSSIM / MARSAME)
- Project corporate & Project Training
- Corporate & Project Workplace/Personnel Monitoring & Training
- Records Management and Storage
- Site Assessments by CIH, CHP, CSP Personnel.